Role: Digital Marketing Executive Apprentice
Job Type: Full-time (37 hours - Including Apprenticeship Study Time)
Location: Riverside Technology Park, Keighley
Start Date: asap
Apprenticeship Length: 15 Months (QA Apprenticeships, Leeds)
(With Full Time Contract on Completion)
Qualification: Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing (City & Guilds) & Level 2 IT Functional Skills (City & Guilds)
Apprentice Salary: £9,000-£10,000
This key role within PoundToy is crucial to the continued high growth of the company. You will meet our company core values of Ambition, Excellence, Shared Success, Quality and Responsibility in assisting us to deliver these across our business.
After several years of successful growth, we are now able to fully exploit our potential. This role ensures the needs of our customers and suppliers are fully achieved. This role comes with the opportunity to join our company at an exciting time, with huge growth forecast, the successful candidate is expected to develop and assist the company in future growth.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing and want to join one of the UK's fastest growing online eCommerce retailers, we have an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our award winning marketing team at PoundToy!
With an immediate start date, we are looking for a 'Digital Marketing Apprentice' who loves the internet and who has a passion for Social Media. The ideal candidate will need to be super creative and love spending time on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & YouTube, ideally with video and live video creating experience.
We are also moving to our brand new offices and mega fulfilment centre in Keighley town centre in the next 4 weeks. Our new location is only a 4 minute walk from Keighley Train Station and a 9 minute walk from Keighley Bus Station. So perfect for commuters from Keighley and the wider area including, Skipton, Bradford, Ilkley & Leeds.
- Assisting with digital marketing, customer service and supporting our merchandising and buying teams.
- Uploading new products to the website, creating product content for optimum conversion.
- Updating Social Media platforms.
- Creating content for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok.
- Assisting in filming video content.
- SEO/PPC Marketing.
- Support the eCommerce team with daily site maintenance.
- Support and work alongside our merchandising/buying/fulfilment teams.
- Assist in managing customer queries by phone, live chat & email.
- Reporting all digital marketing activities & results.
- Creating content for both on-site and off-site marketing campaigns.
Desired skills, qualities and experiences:
- Any previous experience within eCommerce would be an advantage, but is not essential as full training will be given.
- Social media knowledge.
- Passion and drive to learn and progress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Good MS Office Knowledge (Word, Outlook & Excel).
- Confident, warm and friendly telephone manner.
- Commercially astute.
- Excited to begin a career in Digital Marketing.
- We are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's (grade C and above), including Maths & English.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks. QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are excited to begin a career in Digital Marketing, please click here to apply for this role.