Role: Head of eCommerce
Job Type: Full-time (Flexible Working Hours)
Location: Cross Roads, Keighley
Start Date: Feb 1st 2019
Salary: £30,000 + Bonuses + Benefits
This key role within PoundToy is crucial to the continued high growth of the company. You will meet our company core values of Ambition, Excellence, Shared Success, Quality and Responsibility in assisting us to deliver these across our business.
After several years of successful growth, we are now able to fully exploit our potential. This role ensures the needs of our customers and suppliers are fully achieved. This role comes with the opportunity to join our company at an exciting time, with huge growth forecast, the successful candidate is expected to develop and assist the company in future growth.
- Assisting with digital marketing, customer service and supporting our merchandising and buying teams.
- Uploading new products to the website, creating product content for optimum conversion.
- Updating Social Media platforms.
- SEO/PPC Marketing.
- Manage brand/product asset library.
- Support the eCommerce team with daily site maintenance.
- Support and work alongside our merchandising/buying/fulfilment teams.
- Assist in managing customer queries by phone, live chat & email.
- Assist in managing the admin side of returns, exchanges and refunds.
- Weekly reconciliation of open orders and liaison with internal warehouse and customers.
- Reporting all digital marketing activities & results.
- Creating content for both on-site and off-site marketing campaigns.
- Any previous experience within eCommerce would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
- Social Media knowledge.
- Passion and drive to learn and progress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Good MS Office Knowledge (Word, Outlook & Excel).
- Confident, warm and friendly telephone manner.
- Commercially astute.
- Excited to begin a career in Digital Marketing.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks. QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are excited to begin a career in Digital Marketing, please click here to apply for this role.