Role: Email & CRM Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hours - Office/Remote Based)
Office Location: Riverside Technology Park, Keighley, West Yorkshire
Start Date: asap
Probation Length: 3 Months
(With Full Time Contract on Completion)
Experience: 2/3 years experience in-house or agency desired
Salary Range: £25k - £35k+ DOE (2/3 years experience in a similar role is essential)
This key role within PoundToy is crucial to the continued high growth of the company. You will meet our company core values of Ambition, Excellence, Shared Success, Quality and Responsibility in assisting us to deliver these across our business.
After several years of successful growth, we are now able to fully exploit our potential. This role comes with the opportunity to join our company at an exciting time, with huge growth forecast, the successful candidate is expected to develop and assist the company in future growth.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing and want to join one of the UK's fastest growing online eCommerce retailers, we have an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our award winning marketing team at PoundToy!
With an immediate start date, we are looking for an Email & CRM Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team, who loves eCommerce and who has a passion for Email marketing and CRM. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2/3 years experience with an analytical approach and have a track record of growing Email campaigns, building CRM strategies and the ability to work across Email, SMS, Push and App.
We have just moved into our brand new offices and exciting new fulfilment centre in Keighley town centre. Our new location is only a 4 minute walk from Keighley Train Station and a 9 minute walk from Keighley Bus Station. So perfect for commuters from Keighley and the wider area including, Skipton, Bradford, Ilkley & Leeds.
- Lead operational delivery of all Email Marketing campaigns – including reporting.
- Work on refreshing, building & executing new CRM campaigns – Email, SMS, Push and App.
- Work with the Marketing Director to launch 2 exciting new projects to our new and existing database (Loyalty & Subscription).
- Work with broader marketing and growth team to ensure CRM campaigns are at the highest level.
- Work closely with the data team to ensure the data is fit for purposes.
- Communicate with senior stakeholders in the business and keep them updated on CRM progress.
- Support the Marketing Director on other exciting new projects (new websites & brands launching late 2021).
Desired skills, qualities and experiences:
- At least 2 years relevant experience within Email Marketing and CRM.
- Experience of developing and executing CRM strategies – ideally across different markets.
- Experience in eCommerce marketing tools (ideally), Klaviyo, Loyalty Lion, Push Notifications & Voodoo SMS. And the experience in migrating to new partners if required.
- Comfortable working in a data driven environment.
- Passion for joining a start-up on a great journey.
- Passion for Marketing, CRM, loyalty and subscription capmaigns.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Hands on development of solutions for automation.
- Ability to produce accurate, commercially focused reports that track against business KPIs.
- Confident with analytics tools (Google Analytics) and a strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimisation.
- Experience with start-ups and eCommerce brands (ideally using Shopify).
If you've got drive, vision and are a highly motivated individual we'd love to hear from you. Please note that you should be prepared to work at our busy and friendly Head Office in Keighley, West Yorkshire.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are excited to begin a career at PoundToy, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your Linked-In profile.