Role: Digital Marketing Manager - Specialising in Paid Social & Email
Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hours - Office/Remote Based)
Office Location: Riverside Technology Park, Keighley, West Yorkshire
Start Date: asap
Probation Length: 3 Months
(With Full Time Contract on Completion)
Experience: 2/3 years experience in-house or agency desired
Salary Range: £25k - £35k+ DOE (2/3 years experience in a similar role is essential)
This key role within PoundToy is crucial to the continued high growth of the company. You will meet our company core values of Ambition, Excellence, Shared Success, Quality and Responsibility in assisting us to deliver these across our business.
After several years of successful growth, we are now able to fully exploit our potential. This role comes with the opportunity to join our company at an exciting time, with huge growth forecast, the successful candidate is expected to develop and assist the company in future growth.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing and want to join one of the UK's fastest growing online eCommerce retailers, we have an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our award winning marketing team at PoundToy!
With an immediate start date, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team, who loves eCommerce and who has a passion for Paid Social, Email & Affiliate marketing. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2/3 years experience with an analytical approach and have a track record of growing Paid Social Media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest along with experience or understanding of Email Marketing & Affiliate Marketing.
We have just moved into our brand new offices and mega fulfilment centre in Keighley town centre. Our new location is only a 4 minute walk from Keighley Train Station and a 9 minute walk from Keighley Bus Station. So perfect for commuters from Keighley and the wider area including, Skipton, Bradford, Ilkley & Leeds.
- Process a strong understanding of paid social channels, specifically Facebook and Instagram
- You will build and manage innovative consumer focused social campaigns from scratch with a core focus on KPI
- You will work collaboratively with our internal teams to ensure maximum cross channel efficiencies
- Ability to identify new opportunities, test, learn and maximise performance
- Test creative, targeting and landing pages to ensure the best results
- You’ll monitor media buying strategies and keep up to date with industry research, audience and distribution figures
- Act as our paid social visionary with the ultimate goal to increase revenue and market share within these channels
- Regularly report on the performance and ongoing optimisation
Desired skills, qualities and experiences:
- At least 2 years relevant experience within paid social
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Hands on development of solutions for automating
- Ability to produce accurate, commercially focused MI that track against business KPIs
- Confident with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics) and a strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimisation
- Experience with budget management for paid media campaigns
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimise unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Desired skills, qualities and experiences:
Experience as an Email Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
Proficiency in marketing automation technology
Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
Familiarity with analytical and database tools
Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
Strong project management skills
An ability to work under tight deadlines
If you've got drive, vision and are a highly motivated individual we'd love to hear from you. Please note that you should be prepared to work at our busy and friendly Head Office in Keighley, West Yorkshire.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are excited to begin a career at PoundToy, please email your application to email@example.com. Please include a link to your Linked-In profile.