Role: Affiliate Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Riverside Technology Park, Keighley
Start Date: ASAP
This key role within PoundToy is crucial to the continued high growth of the company. You will meet our company core values of Ambition, Excellence, Shared Success, Quality and Responsibility in assisting us to deliver these across our business.
After several years of successful growth, we are now able to fully exploit our potential. This role ensures the needs of our customers and suppliers are fully achieved. This role comes with the opportunity to join our company at an exciting time, with huge growth forecast, the successful candidate is expected to develop and assist the company in future growth.
Affiliate Marketing Manager
PoundToy are currently looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our growing digital marketing team. This is key role within the team and reports directly into the Marketing Director. You’ll be responsible for the execution and growth of the Affiliate strategy.
PoundToy have been running affiliate campaigns with AWIN for nearly 4 years, with incredible YOY growth, this campaign is now achieving over £1million in revenue (yearly) with the help of an agency. An incredibly exciting time to join the team, you will be the first employee to take complete control of the affiliate campaign, with the aim to take complete control from the agency asap.
- Plan, implement and execute affiliate marketing campaigns, achieving agreed KPIs.
- Deliver and report results for campaign using google analytics & AWIN platform making recommendations and adjustments to drive ROI and adhere to CPA targets.
- Manage agency relationships and day to day campaign activities across both the UK & international markets.
- Develop, lead and manage affiliate promotional activity plans, with supporting content.
- Build & Maintain relationships with new & existing affiliates, and show the ability to negotiate added value and optimum exposure for all campaigns.
- Manage monthly validations to ensure commission is paid on valid sales.
- Implement and manage new digital innovations to facilitate growth, and influence management on the latest initiatives within the affiliate channel.
- Monitor competitor activity and market trends, adjusting campaigns when necessary.
- Manage and track marketing budget/spend with the Marketing Director.
- Create a strategy to come away from agency support and bring the affiliate campaigns in-house.
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ years affiliate experience with a previous role in eCommerce retail beneficial.
- Deep knowledge of affiliate landscape, publishers and platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Passionate for digital marketing and understanding of the latest industry developments.
- Ambitious and driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are excited to continue your career in Digital Marketing with PoundToy, please email your application to email@example.com. Please include a link to your Linked-In profile.