Calling all creative kids!
We are looking for a new Junior Toy Designer with a huge imagination to join our children’s toys
design team here at PoundToy. Who better to dream up the next big thing to hit the toy shelves than a kid who actually knows what other kids want?
All they need to do is design their dream toy and tell us a little bit about it, and the winning design will be brought to life as we mock up a design for their creation. We will even pay the junior toy designer for their hard work!
Job Role: Junior Toy Designer
Location: Work from home
Working Hours: As many as you need to design the perfect toy!
Salary: £300 worth of toys
● A huge imagination and bundles of creativity
● A passion for fun and playtime
● The expert knowledge of what kids want to play with - this means that grown-ups need not apply!
How to Apply:
If you have a child with a creative streak and an imagination as big as them, make sure to fill out an application form below by clicking the blue arrow, complete with a photo of their design for an imagined toy that could be the next big thing.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is PoundToy, Unit 2, River Technology Park, Brewery Street, Keighley, BD21 4JQ
3. For children to enter the competition, they will need to ask an adult over the age of 18 to submit their entry online on their behalf
4. To enter the competition entrants must:
• Fill out an application, letting us know what their favourite toy is
• Give details of why their toy means so much to them
5. There will be only one winner.
6. There will be no runner ups.
7. Eligibility requirements - only residents from the UK will be considered as qualifying entrants.
8. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 2 - 11 years of age, except employees of PoundToy and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
10. The entry must be the entrant's own original work and not defame nor breach any copyright or contain anything that could be deemed offensive.
11. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
12. The winner will receive one £300 PoundToy voucher. The voucher can be redeemed at https://www.poundtoy.com/
. The voucher carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
13. The design will be shared on PoundToy’s website and social channels.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Entrants agree to their entry being used for any publicity materials. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. Closing date is 11:59pm on 30th of November. Entries made after this time will not be counted.
18. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.